That was expected… we just don’t do an Intro to OC/OBT video, a guide on how to overclock your AMD or Intel CPU and your Graphic Card without going full-out!
In this video Gabe discover Liquid Nitrogen for the first time and experiment on the Intel Core i9 9900K CPU.
We achieved a BIG BOOST! but we run into a basic limitation, the Motherboard was not letting us push more than 1.7V of Vcore. To unlock this we could reach out to the folks at ASUS ROG for a “special” BIOS or just switch our MAXIMUS XI Hero for a MAXIMUS XI Extreme.
I wan to share more infos with you about that specific video as it was meant to be kept short.
- Intel Core i9-9900K ES ( Thanks Intel! )
- Open Benchtable Black (NGON Edition)
- Kinping Cooling TREX Prototype CPU Pot (Thanks Vince!)
- KPX Kingpin Cooling Thermal Paste (Thanks Vince!)
- 2*8GB of our 64GB DDR4-4000 GSKILL Memory Kit (Thank you GSKILL!)
- Cooler Master MasterWatt Maker 1500 (Thanks Cooler Master!)
- Overlay.live TeVo X2 + MasterWatt Maker Support
Here are more pictures of the ln2 session.
Keep Pushing It!