Computex is starting in a few days and this year we have decided again to innovate and push further ahead our strategy concerning licensing and the distribution of our work.
As some of you already know, OCTV’s ambitions on the licensing segments have always been to militate in favor of freedom of sharing and free distrubution of our work. None of us here are “employees” and as a non-profit organization, intellectual property protection through strong compyrights rules makes absolutely no sence at all.
So from today on, all Overcloking-TV content (includes: Pictures, Video productions and written content) is officially available to all under the Cretive common license with the following limitations : BY-NC-SA (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License) and here is how it works.
When you see a content by Overclocking-TV, you get granted automatically with the following rights, permissions and limitations:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
For any rights modification requirements, it is still possible! Please contact us ( contact<@>overclocking-tv.com) for questions and rights negotiations. In that case, fees may apply.
We are very happy today to give to all of you an easier acces and sharing rights of our content. Let’s share overclocking to the world! Thanks.
Keep pushing it!