After a few weeks of break for the new year, the OC Show is back for a second season! For this new season, we’ve shaken up the format and tuned the show to make it shorter (10-15mintues / episode) and thus more regular.
Season 2 Episode 1
For this first episode, Pieter and Timothee are catching up on the events that took place since the last episode shot following the ASUS AOOC in Russia.
Among the topics discussed in this episode:
- Galax GOC 2014 Finals
- JagatReview’s AOCT 2014 Finals
- HyperX H.O.T. Finals at CES 2015
- Overclocking at CES 2015
- The HWBOT World Tour 2015 – North America LanETS events
More than just a show
As we are releasing this first episode, we are also announcing our next Live. For The OC Show Season 2, we decided to try something new. For each episode, we will be hosting a live Q&A session a few days after the release of the episode to allow you to be part of the show and ask us any questions you have on what we discussed in the episode, but also about anything overclocking related.
The Live Q&A will be hosted on the OverClocking-TV Twitch Channel on the following times:
- Sunday January 25th – 9pm ET / 6pm PST
- or Monday January 24th – 3am GMT+1 (Central Europe)
- or Monday January 26th – 9am GMT+8 (Taipei, HK)
Make sure to subscribe to our channel now to not miss out!