G.SKILL International Co. Ltd. is hosting the first Overclocking World Cup, after a month of qualification process throught HWBOT the final will take place in Taipei, Taiwan during Computex.
The final will see 6 overclockers to compete for the ultimate prize of 10 000$ US
After a month-long of online qualifiers at HWBOT, 6 of the top qualifiers including Der8auer from Germany, 8 Pack from UK, ZeR0_Dan & Hero from China, Xtreme Addict from Poland and Splave from USA will be attending G.SKILL OC World Cup live finals at G.SKILL booth I0218, Nangang Exhibition Center, Computex 2014, going head-to-head for a shot at the largest single cash prize in competitive overclocking history, $10,000 USD!
Read our complete summary about the qualification process of the Gskill OC World Cup 2014
Out of the qualification process 6 overclockers brought their setup to the computex to compete over the 4 days of the Computex.
- G.SKILL DDR3 TridentX Memory Kits
- Seasonic 1000W Platinum PSU
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ processor
- MSI GTX750Ti GAMING 2G Graphic Card
- Mainboard & Mainboard : Overclockers’ Choice
- OC World Cup Champion : USD $10,000
- Runner up: USD $1,500 + G.SKILL TridentX DDR3 2666MHz CL10 16GB (4x4GB) + G.SKILL TridentX DDR3 2800MHz 32GB (4x8GB)
- Second Runner up: USD $1,000+ G.SKILL TridentX DDR3 2800MHz 32GB (4x8GB)
All contestants may keep the G.SKILL TridentX 3000MHz kits provided for the competition. All contestants will be awarded a G.SKILL DDR4 sponsorship.
We will update the live coverage with news and outcome of the competition.